Recent Study Advice

Study in Australia

What English Level do I need to study in Australia
"There are a number of tests available that are designed to assess your English language ability, for example, IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and OET (Occupational English Test).
In Australia, IELTS is the most widely accepted English language test. IELTS is jointly managed by the University of Cambridge, the British Council and IDP Education Australia, and is the main test for students seeking to enrol in study in Australia.
TOEFL is most widely accepted in the United States but Australian institutions also accept TOEFL. Before you take an English language test you should check that it is accepted by your chosen education provider. "

Study in Canada

What English Level Do I need to Study in Canada
English proficiency is very important for studying at a Canadian institution and is often a mandatory admission requirement for most courses in Canada. The commonly accepted English proficiency tests are TOEFL and IELTS and you will be required to provide a score at the time of applying for admission to a Canadian university or college.

Study in New Zealand

Accomodations available in Newzealand for students
What kind of accomodations are available in Newzealand for students?

"In many cases, your accommodation will be only minutes from your place of study. Your institution can help you find accommodation before you begin studying. Halls of residence or student hostels

These are usually located on campus or nearby, with single or twin rooms. Bed linen and cleaning are provided. Meals are eaten in a communal dining hall, with special dietary needs catered for. Home stay or private board

Study in Singapore

What English level do I need to study in Singapore
All applicants are required to have an internationally recognized English language qualification such as IELTS or TOEFL. The minimum score that is accepted for entry is IELTS 6 or TOEFL Paper Based 550 or TOEFL Computer Based 213. Some departments may require a higher score.

Application procedures are dependent on the type of institutions the students are applying to. In general, you need to check the application procedures with the educational institution of your choice. The general application procedures for application to the Local Universities/Polytechnics/Institute of Technical Education-

Study in Malaysia

Can I work part time in Malaysia while studying?

"Students are not allowed to work part time in Malaysia. At present, International students studying FULL-time in Malaysia, are NOT suppose to work at the same time. Student who gets caught will have their student pass cancelled and be sent back to their own country. If you want to work in Malaysia, you have to look for your own employment agency where they will be able to advice you further in regards to the rules and procedures. We are unable to assist on this matter.

In how many days I will get my student pass to Malaysia? Should I notarised my documents while applying for studies in Malaysia?

Study in Dubai

How to apply for an admission in Dubai
Once you've identified programs of interest to you, you must apply for admission. The first step in this important process is to be sure that the institution at the top of your list is willing to accept you. The institution will need to review your academic background to determine whether you are likely to succeed in its program. Each institution in Dubai sets its own admission standards. Some practices are common to many institutions, however, undergraduate and graduate admissions to the universities may vary from one institution to the other also from one program of study to the other. Enrollment for a professional training program may not require any specific background knowledge. It is advisable to check with the institution prior to admission.

Study in UK

Documents required for admission in UK
"The qualifications and the documents are depend on the course you want to study. You should have completed at least 12 years of education in your own country or in the UK, and have taken pre-university qualifications equivalent to UK A-levels, Scottish Highers or National Diplomas. Entry requirements for UK undergraduate study

For HND - qualifications equivalent to one or two UK A-levels, two Scottish Highers or a Higher National Certificate or BTEC National Diploma; or an international foundation year. Plus IELTS 5.5-6.0

Study in Ireland

Whilst Ireland is considered to be a relatively safe place to live, students are advised to exercise caution when walking home alone in the evenings, particularly in the more urbanised areas. From November through to February it can get dark as early as 4.30pm. The colleges themselves will be able to brief students on the personal safety issues relative to their particular area.
Despite increasing urbanisation and the difficulties historically associated with the conflict in Northern Ireland, personal safety is generally very high and there is a low level of violent crime.

Study in United States

What English Level do I need to study in USA
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a compulsory English test conducted for every student from non-English speaking country looking for overseas education in English speaking countries like, USA, UK, etc. It is a test conducted for assessing the fundamental abilities in English and is accepted by over 6000 colleges and universities in 110 countries. This is over 3 times the number of any other English-language proficiency test. The test is administered in 180 countries at more than 1275 test sites. A TOEFL score is valid for two years and then is deleted from the official database. The maximum score for Internet based TOEFL (Computer Based TOEFL) is 120. Most of the universities will require minimum TOEFL Score of 79 and above.

Study in Holland

Most higher education institutions receive funding from the Dutch government, but Dutch citizens always have to pay a tuition fee as well. Therefore the separation between public and private institutes is not distinct.

There are some institutions that are completely private though. These institutes generally offer very specific programmes, such as MBA’s and non-degree courses.

Each year a little less than 500 bachelors, masters, PhD, short courses and internship students go to Holland with the purpose of studying at a higher education institute. At the moment an estimated 550 students are registered at publicly funded Dutch higher education programmes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Study Advice